2016-17 Parent Handbook
You have the ability to read or download the 2016-17 Parent Handbook.
School Hot Lunch
Children need healthy meals to learn. We offer healthy meals every school day. Lunch costs are $2.90 (4K – 3) and $3.15 (4-8). To see if you qualify for free meals or for reduced priced meals, reduced price is $.40, please visit our Forms page more information.
For information on the 2017-18 School Year
Download or print the 2017-18 School Calendar.
There is a $25 registration fee for all Preschoolers. This fee reserves the student a spot in the Preschool class. The $25 is applied towards the comprehensive fee.
Printable 2017-18 Forms:
3 year old Preschool Registration form.
4 year old Preschool Registration form.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of $50 due with the registration form.
Printable 2017-18 Forms:
2017-18 Tuition Letter – New Students
2017-18 Kindergarten Registration Form
2017-18 Return Registration Form
FACTS 2017-18 Payment Renewal and Start-up, as well as for FACTS Financial Aid Application are located online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3ZL19.
2017-18 Tuition rates:
Tuition for families registered prior to May 1:
1st/only child $2362.50
2nd child $2173.50
3rd child/or more $1995
Tuition for families registered after May 1:
1st/only child $2462.50
2nd child $2273.50
3rd child/or more $2095
All families are required to pay using the online payment options through FACTS Management. Families using paper payment form must complete the paper application forms through FACTS Management, and will be billed for a $100 processing fee.
Thirty-five percent of the comprehensive fee is not refunded to any student leaving the school during the school year. The balance is not refunded except to students referred for educational reasons. Students joining St. Stephen after the school year begins will pay 35% of the comprehensive fee in full but 65% is prorated on a quarter basis.
Fee statements will be mailed to each family by the 30th of July. Tuition payments are to be made through FACTS Management. The comprehensive fee does not pay for a Bible (3rd), a Catechism (7th), or a planner (4th – 6th). These are purchased from the school. If your children are in the grade appropriate for the materials, the cost for the item will be added to your yearly bill.
Items to Collect for School:
Help with sorting, cutting and counting is always appreciated. Items may be dropped off in the office or in your child’s room.
- Box Tops for Education
- The Box Tops program has two main components through which you can earn cash for St. Stephen school: Box Tops Coupons – Clip Box Tops coupons from hundreds of participating products found in your local grocery store and send them to school. St. Stephen earns 10¢ for each Box Top redeemed. Bonus opportunities – Enter sweepstakes and participate in other promotions to earn even more cash for your school! Our school can use the money for anything it wants; computers, books, playground equipment and classroom parties are just some of the ways schools have chosen to use the funds raised through Box Tops for Education.
- Campbell Soup UPC codes from labels
- The Labels for Education program is a school fund raising program designed with busy families in mind as an alternative to traditional fund raising. By saving and redeeming product UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products schools can earn FREE educational merchandise, such as computers, software, sports equipment, musical instruments, library books and even a minivan. The school community can assist by saving UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products and giving them to the school. The school redeems the points collected for FREE Educational Merchandise!
- Milk Moola caps and bag tops
- Kids Caps (Golden Guernsey)
- Kwik Trip Glazer donut price ovals
- St. Stepheen can earn 5¢ for every cap or bag top collected from Nature’s Touch™ products. You will also receive 5¢ for each UPC bar code from any 16 ounce or larger Nature’s Touch™ Ice Cream Product. Every Glazers® Half-Dozen tan price oval is worth 10¢ for your school or organization.
- Aluminum cans
- Sunny D Labels
- SunnyD is proud to support children, teachers and parents across the country with The SunnyD Book Spree. It’s a program that helps bring $120 worth of books into the classroom in exchange for SunnyD labels. Since the program began in 2009, Book Spree has donated over $6 million in books. Here’s how it works. Parents collect labels and send them to school with their kids. Teachers then send the labels into SunnyD to get free books. 20 labels earn each class 20 free books. It’s the perfect way to bring more books and more opportunity into the classrooms of our future generation.